Areola Repigmentation Training Course
The areola repignentation course will teach how to create both areolas and 3D nipple illusion. This is a great service to add on to any medical practice or permanent makeup business.
Course Total Cost: $2,750
Only $1500 Deposit Due Today
Balance Due 1 Week Prior to Live Virtual Course
Upon Paying deposit your Online Course will be released. Therefore, ALL DEPOSITS are Non-Refundable
*Please see prerequisite below before registering for this course.
Areola Repigmentation Course Details
- Online, Live Virtual, and Optional in Person Live Model Course Manual
- Course Manual
- Temporary Tattoo License
- Full-Service Kit valued at $1,100 (kit allows for 20 – 25 procedures) includes: Digital Tattoo Machine, Needles, Pigments, Pigment Cups, Pigment Rings, Pull Pencil, Adhesive Rulers, Practice Skins, Micro applicators
This is an advance course. Previous experience in either the medical field or as a tattoo or permanent makeup artist. This course can be taken as part of the paramedical course with no prerequisite but when taken alone previous experience or background in the medical field is required. Because this course falls under the area of the Department of Health a temporary tattoo license is required and will be purchased by the Academy for each student working on a live model. This course is NOT under Cosmetology. Therefore, YOU DO NOT NEED TO BE AN ESTHETICIAN OR A COSMOTOLOGIST TO TAKE THIS COURSE.
Areola Repigmentation Course Outline
- Cross Contamination prevention
- Color Theory
- Skin Anatomy
- Client Consultation
- Hands on Areola Procedure
- Procedure Setup
- Machine Theory and Setup
- Digital Machine Needle Theory
- Business Setup
- Licensing Requirements