Henna Eyebrow Course
Offer your clients the perfect treatment that allows them to experience an “ombre like” brow without the commitment. Henna is 100% natural, which lasts two to three times longer than a normal tint.
A new era in eyebrow tinting and eyebrow design brings us Henna Brows! Henna Brow offers the perfect alternative to eyebrow tinting, without the use of ammonia or hydrogen peroxide to develop the eyebrow color. Normal eyebrow tinting just colors the brow hair, but Henna colors both the hair & skin. Henna Brow gives you the opportunity to create expressive eyebrows & camouflage gaps in over tweezed eyebrows or brows with sparse hair.
Course Total Cost: $700
Only $200 Deposit Due Today
Note: This is a Hybrid class and all In-Person dates will be scheduled one on one with the instructor. Therefore, after registering please contact us to arrange a scheduled model day.
Henna Eyebrow Course Details
- Approximately 5-hour course
- Course Manual
- Temporary Tattoo License
- Full-Service Kit valued at $325 and includes: Colors, mixing sticks, eyebrow brush, cleanser, setting lotion, cup, position paste, and eyebrow pencil
In-Class Training Duration: 1 Day | 9am – 2pm
Course Duration Breakdown:
Total Course Training 5 Hours
This is a beginner’s course and no previous experience is necessary.
Henna Eyebrow Course Outline
- What is Henna, it’s origin and story
- Science of Henna 2 Stages of Development
- Brow Mapping – Step by Step Application & Removal
- Patch Testing
- Mixing Henna Pigments
- Sanitization and Sterilization
- Henna Brow Colour Guide
- Pricing & Consultations
- Demonstration by Instructor
- Client Consultation and Preparation
- Live Mixing of Henna
- Live Model Practical Application