AAC Student Alumni REFRESHER Courses
At AAC we are committed to providing on-going support to our students. With every class a student takes, he or she is granted one complimentary refresher course available for up-to one year after the original course completion date. Each student is responsible to provide his or her own model.
If you have taken a Microblading training course you must complete the following prior to your refresher course. Present at least one before and after picture of a model (not one performed on the day of class). If you do not have any model work need to present 18 sets of brows (12 falling and 6 uplifting) .
Tuition Fee: $0.00
One Day or Two Day Training From 9:00AM - 5:00PM
Active Bloodborne Pathogens
Eligibility and Enrollment
- Search the course calendar and locate the course you have previously taken.
- Based on the date and availability determines eligibility.
- You will be re-enrolled in that course at no course fee.
- If you are a Microblading student, you can choose to take both days or the last day/hands on day.
- You CANNOT enroll online they must call and speak to an admissions representative.
- Microblading students they must submit their work prior to getting a confirmation for enrollments.
- All refresher course students are REQUIRED to bring their own supplies and models. Supplies must be from AAC.
- Any cancellations and course date transfers will result in you loosing your complimentary refresher course. Please be sure there are no scheduling conflicts at the time of booking.
Refresher course requirements, dates, outline and overview is subject to change.