MICROBLADING REFRESHER COURSE
Have you taken a Microblading course to only be left helpless, uneducated, and under-prepared? If so, then you will certainly benefit from our Refresher course. Our course will take you from feeling unsure to feeling confident in performing microblading.
Tuition Fee: $750.00
Carrying Case - Microblades - Instruction Manual - Certification
Course balance is due 2 weeks prior to class start date. It is the student responsibility to provide a model, should there be a challenge contact our admissions department. Pre-course work and link to take your bloodborne pathogens test provided upon final payment.
One Day Training From 9:00AM - 5:00PM
PREPARING FOR THE COURSE:
You may bring a camera to take before and after photos of your work to expand your portfolio. Students will need to provide their own model. If you need assistance in securing a model, please let us know at least 2 weeks prior to class. We will make every effort to get models, however; it is the student’s responsibility to provide their own.
Bloodborne Pathogens, Microblading Certification (this course is only for current microblading professionals). If you have not yet taken a microblading course please consider our 2 Day Microblading Course.
MICROBLADING REFRESHER COURSE OUTLINE
- Microblading using the handtool
- Microshading using the handtool
- Skin AnatomyClient Consultation
- Eyebrow Design & Measurement
- Eyebrow Anesthetics Application
- Blade sizes / Using Manual Microblading Pen
- Workplace Health & Safety, Sanitation, and Sterilization procedures
- Skin Tone, color selection, and color mix
- Skin Structure
- Tools and Materials: Setting Up Your Work Station
- Handtool Education
- Needle Usage for Eyebrow
- Microblading Technique with Hand Tool
- Infection Prevention & Control
- Sterilization & Disinfection
- Hands on practice on artificial skin and on a live model